Restoring the balance between man and the natural world
A.S.A.P. is a meeting place for everyone who is interested in preserving the health and diversity of life in the Amazon rainforest, and other threatened eco-systems around the world. It is a place of raising awareness and of education. It is also a cradle for action.
Our strategies for change include the following:
- Providing an independent hub where the latest news concerning ecological threats can be accessed and monitored.
- Establishing a network of communities and education centers where sustainable low impact living is explored, advanced, and shared.
- Promoting the use of traditional plant based medicines and natural healing modalities, with the emphasis on disease prevention.
- Working alongside indigenous tribes to raise awareness of their values and ways of living in order to restore rights and advance their visions for the future of their lands.
- Running forums for change, where voices are given to everyone affected by the destruction of natural eco-systems, in the Amazon basin and elsewhere in the world.
- Educating businesses, governments, and the general public in viable alternatives to damaging exploitative and extraction based economies.
- Giving opportunities to individuals and organizations to take personal responsibility for the permanent protection of threatened areas and peoples.
If you want to join us, help us, or learn more about A.S.A.P. you can contact us through this website. All are welcome!